Re: intellectual objections/was ID etc.

From: glenn morton (mortongr@flash.net)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 15:00:56 EST

    At 09:22 AM 3/9/00 -0500, Moorad Alexanian wrote:
    . I have
    >my serious doubts about most of what I see on so-called Christian TV. The
    >effect of the latter can undue much of the good work that Christians are
    >done in the world.

    I agree here Moorad. You should see the clucking tongue and ridicule at my
    work place that comes about when the young-earth creationists get on TV
    and spout absolute nonesense about geology. And when these guys say that
    one must believe this nonesense because that is what the Bible, teaches,
    the general conclusion at the office is that there is no reason to believe
    the Bible.
    glenn

    Foundation, Fall and Flood
    Adam, Apes and Anthropology