Re: intellectual objections/was ID etc.

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 09:22:17 EST

    I do agree with your comments that personal witness is the only way to
    convince people in today's society. However, for every "good" witness there
    ample of examples, for instance on TV, that make our work rather difficult.
    I believe in miracles but what I see on TV is too staged to be true. I have
    my serious doubts about most of what I see on so-called Christian TV. The
    effect of the latter can undue much of the good work that Christians are
    done in the world.

    Moorad