Re: ID (fwd)

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 08:59:59 EST

    Dear Bert,

    The best man can do is to develop a mathematical theory that explains
    everything. Imagine, however, what is being asserted that a theory made by a
    human that brings that very same human into being ????? However, such a
    theory cannot even bring anything into being, theories are descriptive not
    prescriptive. The question still remains, Who or What brought everything
    into being?

    Take care,

    Moorad