Re: [Fwd: Re: "Genesis Reconsidered"]

From: Bert Massie (mrlab@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 08:17:38 EST

    Tim
    Many would dissagree. Certainly complex things are refective of similar
    things. There is now step by step explanation of how each step is
    adaptive and functional of many complex items in biology. What you are
    suggesting seems to be to be to ask a great deal of faith that for
    example

    "Interestingly, components of the bacterial flagellum exhibit
    similarities to some protein transport components found on cell
    surfaces. This connection is faint and apparently obscured by
    intense selection over the millenia, but suggests the possibility..."

    some day this will be explained as not a suggestion (your word and seen
    in your eyes--I and many others see it differently). In other words it
    seems that you have the suggestion of the hope of a possible way to work
    towards an explaination. This is actually in part the point of my post.

    I do agree that the origin of life is an even bigger mountain to climb.

    Bert M