Discussion on Hugh Ross' Contribution in Philosophy and Theology of Science

From: Jack Haas (haasJ@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 21:09:30 EST

    Greetings:

    Those interested in Hugh Ross' apologetic approach may want to see a candid discussion of his work in the Journal of the Evangelical Philosophical Society. The entire discussion may be downloaded from
     http://www.reasons.org/resources/apologetics/philchristi.html

    It takes a special kind of person to put this kind of critique on his own web page. But can he (and we) learn from those of like faith who find fault with our work - or do we just push ahead with our agenda regardless of what has been said.

    Blessings
    Jack Haas