Behe and common descent

From: Stein Arild Stromme (stromme@math.uib.no)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 03:01:44 EST

    Friends,

    I don't have access to Behe's "Darwin's black box", but perhaps
    someone around the ASA list can answer a quick question: Does Behe
    disagree with the standard theory of common descent of all life forms?
    I'm aware of the concept of ID, but my question is rather what
    conclusions Behe himself draws in his book. And what does the "black
    box" refer to?

    Thanks in advance,
    Stein

    --
    Stein A. Strømme   ---   Matematisk institutt, Universitetet i Bergen
    e-post: stromme@math.uib.no   telefon: 5558 4825   telefax: 5558 9672