RE: Exceptional Measures

Vandergraaf, Chuck (vandergraaft@aecl.ca)
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 12:47:09 -0500

George,

Thanks for your voice of caution. I fully agree. I was thinking along the
lines that "the heavens declare the glory of God" and that, if one can see
an intricate numerical design in Scripture, so be it. We can (well, some
of us maybe) can marvel at the poetry in the Bible. However, without the
Holy Spirit guiding us and opening our eyes, we cannot link the God of power
and might, of tectonic plates and chemical reactions to the loving Father
who sent his Son to die for us and for the Son to lay down his life for us.

Shalom!

Chuck Vandergraaf
Pinawa, MB