Re: Time

glenn morton (mortongr@flash.net)
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 15:54:53 +0000

At 08:04 AM 12/16/99 -0700, James K. Gruetzner wrote:
>On Thu, 16 Dec 1999, glenn morton wrote:
>
>> Since people are talking about Humphreys' theories I thought some
>> might want to see what the Young-earth press is saying about Starlight
>> and Time. It ain't favorable.
>
> A collegue of mine here at Sandia Labs (where Humphreys works) is a
>friend of his. A couple of years ago he related to me that Russ Humphreys
>had abandoned this theory and states that it was wrong.

I think your colleague is wrong. Russ in 1998 was busy disputing Hugh Ross
about Starlight and Time.
http://www.trueorigin.org/ca_rh_02.htm

and

In May 1997 Humphreys published a work in which he cited his book. THis is
not the sort of thing that one does if one is rejecting his theory. See
http://www.iclnet.org/pub/resources/text/crs/cm/cm9705.html
glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood
Adam, Apes and Anthropology