Re: Time

Bert Massie (mrlab@ix.netcom.com)
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:44:58 -0800

--------------D1EF93DA0B5587BC76401AE3

Well this is a good question/ But, we must be careful as to what
dimenions we are referring to. Yes, God is omipresent and omipotent and
so forth. He is everywhere and He is Three and He is one and He is in
the Heavenlies. So what does all this mean and what can we Humans know
from the paltry description in the scriptures and some rumenations of
science.
<

May I suggest for your consideration"

God is light has a spiritual meaning which is that God is light as
opposed to darkness which is a contrast between good and evil.

He does not reside inside of space-time but can enter into and supports
and controls space-time.

What I say (not revealed ) and what Schroeder says does not suggest or
limit God to the dimentional existence of our scientific estimation
which is suggested by some physicists to 11 dimensions.

Schroeders comments relate to the issue of what clock God chose to refer
to when he spoke about Genesis through the scriptures.

Bert M.