Re: Big Bang dissent

Bill Payne (bpayne15@juno.com)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:49:10 -0600

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999 06:11:34 +0000 mortongr@flash.net writes:
>At 08:55 PM 10/24/1999 -0600, Bill Payne wrote:

>Quantization is like pregnancy. Either you are or you aren't.

Not in this case. If red shift is both quantized and also due to
recessional velocity, and if the matter is receding and/or if other
factors are contributing to red shift, then the quantized peaks may be
smeared by noise from the other factors.

>Actually, I am wanting to move away from a debate about Arp. I don't
find
>his views worth the time.

OK. Thanks for the exchange.

>When I peddle an oil deal, and fail to sell it, the
>market
>place is telling me something. It is telling me that something is
>wrong
>with my deal--either the science or the economics. The market place
>of
>ideas is telling Arp the same thing. It is also telling you the same
>thing
>about your like from coal to the global flood.

I know it's not the science, must be the economics. :-)

Bill