Re: the ascension

andrew (amandell@jpusa.chi.il.us)
Mon, 02 Aug 1999 02:25:48 -0500

Thanks George and Adam for the replies. Good enough for now though if
anyone finds anything well written on the subject pass it on. I never
really have thought at all about the ascension so I am starting from a
clean slate. If Jesus was ressurected physically is He somewhere *out there
* in bodily form? seems a bit odd of a question but I had to ask.
Andrew