Re: Context (was Fish to Amphibian)

Vernon Jenkins (vernon.jenkins@virgin.net)
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 21:40:09 +0100

Hi David,

Thanks for your input.

I believe I have responded to most of the points you raise in my replies
to Glenn, George and Gordon. However, on the matter of the context of
Mt.24:37-39/Lk.17:26-27, viz the unexpected nature of the 'second
coming', this will be a global event, will it not?

Regards,

Vernon

http://homepage.virgin.net/vernon.jenkins/index.htm

http://www.compulink.co.uk/~indexer/miracla1.htm