Romans 1:20

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 06:43:29 -0700

Greetings:

A point here that probably needs clarification. Many newcomers to what is
known as apologetics get these condensed courses which seem to be heavily
presuppositional and include little or no real philosophy to them. One in
particular came to me from a friend that got his from Dallas Theological.

The use of presuppositional logic was done by Cornelius Van Till. He plus
many that follow his work fall into a camp of theology known as:

Dominion Theology, more properly known as "Reconstructionists".

I would like to take a moment to advise all T.E.'s to obtain a book thats
very comprehensive below:

A Handbook of Contemporary Theology by David L. Smith, ISBN 0-89693-699-6

(It traces trends & discerns directions in today's theological landscape)

David L. Smith Ph.D., is a graduate of Southern Baptist Theological, plus
a noted author throughout the evangelical community. This book was a good
addition to my library!

Now as for Romans 1:20? Read 1:19 --> it's evidentual and applies to all,
and is normally referred to as "inate knowledge" in many confessions.

Best Wishes,
William - N6RKY

--
William A. Wetzel