Re: Science you'd be proud of; or the results of theistic evolution

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 03:36:29 -0700

John:

I have to admit that you are trying my patience here... But our dialogues
will continue. I am sure that your service to the Lord is in earnest, but
your education is definately a problem.

My address is:

William A. Wetzel
3014 E. Pearl ave.,
Orange, CA 92869-3747

Drop me a postcard or letter (if you wish) and I will attempt to help you
in any way that I can. In the mean time, learn the difference between the
presuppositional and evidentual approaches to apologetics. Learn how it's
appropriate to use one or the other in given situations.

I also suggest that you attempt to learn more philosophy and science; its
obvious to me that you are serverly lacking in these areas. For now... it
is best to close this discussion.

And most of all... remember that I am a technologist and teacher. It will
help you to listen to someone who is employed in science.

Best Wishes,
William - N6RKY

--
William A. Wetzel