Re: Science you'd be proud of; or the results of theistic evolution

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 01:55:49 -0700

John:

The ontological proof is the first proof in SUMMA THEOLOGICA. It's use is
followed by the cosmological, then the teleological, and so forth. I have
used ROMANS 1:20 to illustrate the biblical support for it.

And I am surprised that Moorad has stuck his two cents worth in also. The
whole of Y.E.C. doctrine has cost christianity dearly in the 20th century
due to "Fundamentalism" for the most part. Moorad... as a philosopher you
should KNOW BETTER THAN THAT.

Best Wishes,
William - N6RKY

--