Re: Science you'd be proud of; or the results of theistic evolution

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 01:16:09 -0700

John:

Romans 1:20

What does it mean? As usual your philosophy tends to run into "rhetorics"
instead of logic. Look up "LOGOS" and "LOGIA" in your dictionary. I won't
provide you with a basic education in science - that's not my job.

If you plan to minister to scientists, you need to know something of what
you are talking about. That... is why I quizzed you on Q.M.

Best Wishes,
William - N6RKY

--
William A. Wetzel