Re: Coral Growth Rates

Jonathan Clarke (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Fri, 28 May 1999 07:34:08 +1000

Greetings JM Jackson

what is your first name? I find it easier to talk to people when I know it.

Fivefree@aol.com wrote in part:

> Oh and by the way, I have a degree in Geology, worked in the oil exploration
> industry for 12 years, belonged to most professional organizations in geology
> (AAPG, GSA, SEPM, etc.) and have 1/2 a masters.

I gather that from your other emails you are strongly sympathetic to some version
of YEC. Is this correct? If so, how did you practice your profession - did you
use YEC concepts in your 12 years of petroleum exploration? If so, how were
they superior to other ideas? If you did not, then why?

God Bless

Jonathan