Re: Four Rivers Revisited

Blaine D. McArthur (bjmcarth@pacbell.net)
Tue, 11 May 1999 07:55:39 -0700

--------------8EA1031278FF9364B6D7B90D

Allen Roy wrote:

> Again, due to the uncertainties of the Biblical chronologies the
> Creation week is though to have occurred somewhere between 6000 and
> 10000 years ago. My personal position is that this date only applies
> to the creation of life on this planet and not to the beginning of the
> Universe.
>
> Allen

Whoa; wait a minute here. What is this? The creation week occurred
somewhere between 6,000 and 10,000 years ago.... BUT your personal
position is that this applies ONLY to the creation of life. and NOT TO
THE BEGINNING OF THE UNIVERSE???????

Just when would you date the creation of the universe, and how would you
go about determining that date? Do you not realize that there is an
entire army of YEC advocate that would rake you over the coals for
saying such a thing?

May the God and Father of our Lord and Savior,
the Crucified and Resurrected Jesus Christ,
whom I love with all my heart and all my soul and all my
mind,
bless you and yours,
and to him be all glory, honor and praise.

Blaine McArthur

Allen Roy wrote:

Again, due to the uncertainties of the Biblical chronologies the Creation week is though to have occurred somewhere between 6000 and 10000 years ago.  My personal position is that this date only applies to the creation of life on this planet and not to the beginning of the Universe.

Allen

Whoa; wait a minute here.  What is this?  The creation week occurred somewhere between 6,000 and 10,000 years ago....   BUT your personal position is that this applies ONLY to the creation of life. and NOT TO THE BEGINNING OF THE UNIVERSE???????