Re: Life in the Lab -- Fox and the Nobel Prize

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Sun, 09 May 1999 06:02:25 -0700

Dear Pim:

If you plan to exercise only "natural philosophy", then you have answered
your own questions already. But... I would suggest you consider something
to think about: Pascal's Wager.

Are you willing to risk such an eternal consequence on natural philosophy
and it's limits within the space-time-continuum?

Best Wishes,
William - N6RKY

--
William A. Wetzel