Re: Questions. Article in NATURE

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Wed, 05 May 1999 12:54:16 -0700

Hi E.G.

If you believe that God works all things for the good of the elect... The
issue of "mechanics" of faith should be no problem. As for naturalism for
faith (it applies only in the physical sense). But the soul is where it's
more than that. And until there is a "Holy Ghost Detector" I am sure that
science will never answer (if any) transcending issues.

The "Atom" was once a metaphysical concept - until the 20th century :)

Best Wishes,
William - N6RKY

Best Wishes,
William - N6RKY