Re: Apologetics, Genesis, and C.S. Lewis

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 19:30:30 -0800

Of Geologists,

At 12:19 PM 11/24/98 -0500, Steven H. Schimmrich wrote:
> They find it scientifically absurd because they're making the same mistake
>the YECs do - they are reading it too literally and missing the point. But
>I know we can go on and on and on with this back and forth (as we've seen :).

And when I suggest that they read it in the allegorical manner, they laugh,
and laugh and laugh. So that doesn't seem to be an effective strategy
either.
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood