Re: Loony claims about moon dust

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Mon, 09 Nov 1998 19:37:19 -0600

At 04:20 PM 11/9/98 -0800, Arthur V. Chadwick wrote:
>We have an honest-to goodness first edition of "The hollow earth Throry" in
>our library! I haave put it on the Philosophy of Science reading list. It
>is a real winner, and the logic is inscrutible. The theory is that the
>earth is hollow and we really live on the inside. At the poles, there are
>holes that you can get out fi you are clever enough. The evidence is
>overwhelming. You can prove it to yourself just by taking off your shoe.
>If the soles turn up, you must be walking on the inside curvature of the
>earth. If you were walking on the outside, your soles would turn down.
>I'm convinced.

I have been a believer in the hollow earth ever since my Sunday School
teacher taught it to us in the 8th grade. He was a Lawyer, and Lawyer
wouldn't misrepresent anything, so I believed him. And I know that the
veracity of the Barrister profession will convince everyone on this list of
the truth of the hollow earth.
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood