Re: Evolution is alive and well

Bill Hamilton (hamilton@predator.cs.gmr.com)
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 15:53:23 -0400

At 01:19 PM 10/12/98 -0500, Moorad Alexanian wrote:

>I am sure that a dedicated evolutionist would conclude than modern animals
>devolved somewhere else in the universe and landed here on earth after they
>were dully developed.

If one did, I doubt he'd be listened to, because he would have no evidence.
Evolutionists theorizing about the development of life on earth have the
fossil record and existing life on earth to study and gather evidence from.
An evolutionist claiming a fossil had been transported from Alpha Centauri
would have no evidence to back up his assertions.
Bill Hamilton
William E. Hamilton, Jr., Ph.D.
Staff Research Engineer
Chassis and Vehicle Systems MC 480-106-390
GM R&D Center
30500 Mound Road
Warren, MI
hamilton@predator.cs.gmr.com / whamilto@mich.com (home)