RE: Sumer under water?

Vandergraaf, Chuck (vandergraaft@aecl.ca)
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 17:18:49 -0400

with some salt-tolerant grasses. Sheep seem to tolerate these grasses and,
along the North coast of Fryslan in the Netherlands, one commonly finds
sheep grazing on this type of land. I'm not sure it would take only "a few
years' worth of rain" in Iraq to remove the salt; I thought the climate was
a rather arid in that region and there would probably not be much of a
gradient in that area.

Chuck Vandergraaf
Pinawa, MB