Re: Don Patton's lies

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 20:30:43 -0500

At 02:47 PM 4/30/98 -0400, David Campbell wrote:
>Secondly, there does not seem to be enough unity for any enforcement of
>standards, nor are audiences generally well-informed enough to find out if
>someone has been denounced. For that matter, do many other YEC's even know
>what Patton is claiming?

Patton, who is from Dallas, is viewed as on the fringe by many of the more
enlightened young earth creationists. The local MEOS meetings have no more
than about 40 people from a population base of over 2.5 million in the
metroplex here.I plan to attend next Tuesday.
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood