Re: Once again, What is ID?

Paul A. Nelson (pnelson2@ix.netcom.com)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 22:37:28 -0500 (CDT)

Howard Van Till wrote:

>Let me try one more time to get the most vocal and visible proponents of
>'Intelligent Design' to define for us what they mean by the term that
>identifies their movement.

Bill Dembski tells me that he just sent Howard an essay, "Reinstating Design
Within Science," which Howard is free to post to the ASA list. I've seen this
essay, a version of which will be appearing in the magazine _First Things_,
and endorse it completely. Bill gives clear and understandable definitions
of the key concepts underlying inferences to intelligent design. I hope
readers will consult the essay after Howard posts it to the list.

Paul Nelson