Re: >Re: >RE: What does ID mean?

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 19:41:34 -0500

Hi Ed,

At 12:53 PM 4/21/98, E G M wrote:

>Great!!. I still have some differences with Glenn though.

Most people do or I'd be famous by now. :-)

>His
>examples and programs and all of the reported biological findings till
>today are far from convincing me that higher order living systems, in
>particular man, was produced by designed "chance and necessity"
>processes.

Let me point out that the complexity of a fish is not very much different
than the complexity of a human. They have livers, we have livers, they have
brains, we have brains, they have muscles we have muscles etc. Their
biochemistry is quite similar, so this business of 'higher order' is not
based upon any numerical measures of order.

and

Foundation, Fall and Flood