>Re: >RE: What does ID mean?

E G M (e_g_m@yahoo.com)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 12:53:38 -0700 (PDT)

---Loren Haarsma <lhaarsma@retina.anatomy.upenn.edu> wrote:

> Ed wrote to Glenn:
>
> > 2) The programs you wrote, debugged, refined, tuned, and
published in
> > the web with forethought, were designed. The products of your
> > programs are the products of design. Design was involved somewhere,
> > you cannot rule it out.
>

> I think that is precisely Glenn's point.

Great!!. I still have some differences with Glenn though. His
examples and programs and all of the reported biological findings till
today are far from convincing me that higher order living systems, in
particular man, was produced by designed "chance and necessity"
processes. They do convince me that the "strong" lives on thru
efficient reproduction (but that's not a new conviction, it is rather
an easily observable fact of life, especially for this jungle-boy).

Grettings

Ed,

I may not be able to reply ...........