Re: On Provine's hate - rephrasing

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Tue, 03 Mar 1998 17:50:43 -0600

At 03:14 PM 3/3/98, E G M wrote:

>True, I better rephrase. Atheistic evolutionists hate the views of
>TE's and IDTers identically. Please, bear in mind the definition of
>hate as I intent to use it:
>
>1. To feel hostility or animosity toward. b. To detest.
>2. To feel dislike or distaste for.

I want to say that during my discussions a few years ago with Will, I found
him to be a charming person who has a quick intellect willing to use it for
his position. I never felt hostility from him at all. He always made me
think about things I might otherwise not want to think about.

Sometimes I think we Christians project our feelings about atheists and
evolutionists onto them and believe that they have similar feelings toward
us. Some do. Lots don't.

and

Foundation, Fall and Flood