Re: Re: Coconino - Evidence for a flood?

RDehaan237@aol.com
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 07:11:28 EST

<<At 01:27 AM 2/20/98 -0500, Joe Neal wrote:
>"I get suspicious when I see someone trying to make a radical
reinterpretation of
>something in science in such a way that it would apparently support their
religious
>beliefs"
>
>Why? Most of "science" is interpreted through an anti-God predisposition in
the first
>place. You call that objective?

John,

If you have some factual basis for your vague "suspicions" let's hear it.
Otherwise voicing some unspecified suspicion as you did only serves to cast a
pall of suspicion over all committed Christians who are working in science.
That's grossly unfair. As far as I know there is no Biblical or theological
principle that condones what you have done.

Bob