Re: Better places than talk.origins to start.

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 21:36:32 -0600

At 02:39 PM 1/28/98 -0500, Steven Schimmrich wrote:

> First, I would distinguish between the Talk Origins newsgroup and the
>Talk Origins archives. The newsgroup is an awful snakepit. I used to
>participate there several years ago now but it's really gone downhill.
>It's dominated by obnoxious, Christian-bashing atheists and totally
>impossible place to have a rational discussion about much of anything.
>The archives, on the other hand, are simply a collection of files written
>by a number of people, at least one of them Christian (myself :), and
>generally of very good quality.

I would second this. I have one piece on the T. O. archives a review of
John Woodmorappe's book. It is also on my web page. I did not submit it,
but they asked for it. I have found them to be quite reasonable and
critical of errors that they catch.

and

Foundation, Fall and Flood