Re: Better places than talk.origins to start.

Arthur V. Chadwick (chadwicka@swac.edu)
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 12:39:10 -0800

At 12:51 PM 1/28/98 -0500, Chris wrote:

>Some (Art Chadwick, and at least one other) who complained about
>the "lack of review" -- it's not clear whether they were talking
>about the newsgroup or the archive.

I certainly did not have your articles in mind. Your presentation is
articulate, and you mostly avoid derogatory comment and innuendo. If all
the stuff in the FAQ were of this caliber, I could recommend it.
Personally I think you ought to pull this stuff and put it on your own web
site, to avoid furthering the one sided dogmatism of T.O.
Art
http://chadwicka.swau.edu