Re: Why ICR "wins"

Jan de Koning (dekoning@idirect.com)
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 21:49:54 -0500

At 09:47 AM 1/26/98 -0500, Moorad Alexanian wrote:

>It seems that you choose what to consider a miracle and what not to consider
>a miracle. How do you know that God is not constantly performing miracles to
>sustain the physical universe? How can we, in view of the example of the
>vine, be so certain about the age of things we co-exist with?

I heard from a theologian, that he was very upset about many translations,
where the original "sign" is translated with "miracle" or "miraculous
sign". According to him, it makes too much of a distinction between what
God in a way, WE consider normal and what we consider not normal. Antway,
for us Everything that happens is under God's control, so why make
distinctions?

Jan de Koning
Willowdale, Ont.