>Re: >Re: asa-digest V1 #691

Eduardo G. Moros (moros@castor.wustl.edu)
Wed, 07 Jan 1998 09:12:30 -0600

Sorry George,

I was disagreeing with "directed panspermia" being ultimately a naturalistic explanation.
The origin of life on earth by "directed panspermia" would not be, IMO, purely
naturalistic because there is intelligent intervention, which, again IMO,
falls outside what most scientists understand as naturalism.

Salutis