Re: Fw: Textbook insert

Steven Schimmrich (schimmrich@earthlink.net)
Wed, 03 Dec 1997 07:21:22 -0500

At 01:05 AM 12/3/97 -0500, Dennis Feucht wrote:

>This is a little late in the evolution of this thread, but I talked with
>John Wiester tonight and found that, although he is the originator of the
>revised textbook insert, he has not been on this list server and
>consequently has not benefited from the comments on the insert.

Perhaps this has been addressed already, but can anyone tell me who
exactly is on this committee which has created this textbook insert, who
appointed them, and what background the committee members have in biology?

- Steve.

--      Steven H. Schimmrich             KB9LCG  schimmrich@earthlink.net      Department of Physical Sciences               Kutztown University      217 Grim Science Building, Kutztown, PA 19530      (610) 683-4437      http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/s-schim     Fides quaerens intellectum