Re: Predicting eyes

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 20:05:58 -0600

At 05:46 PM 11/18/97 -0500, Bryan Bishop wrote:

>In closing, I want to thank Art and others like him for restoring my trust
>in at least some of my brothers and sisters in the sciences who might not
>agree with me on the age of the earth and/or evolution. Like Glenn, I
>reached a crisis and finally rejected most if not all of what YEC people
>said. (I know, many evolutionists can also be "untrust worthy" in what the
>say, but I at least expected more from Christians.) Christ has used Art and
>others like him to both humble me for my attitude and remind me not to put
>people (or God) in a box.

I want to add something about Art. While we disagree strongly on many
issues, Art is honestly trying to deal with the problems. I have greatly
enjoyed getting to know Art personally and find him to be a fair and
honorable individual. I count him among my closer friends having had many
meals with him while we argue about our differences which unite us. This may
sound strange that 2 people can do that but Art has a deep love for the Lord
and a very accepting spirit.

glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood