YEC listserver

Allen Roy (allen@InfoMagic.COM)
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 22:17:56 -0700 (MST)

> On Wed, 12 Nov 1997, David B. Fenske wrote:
> > An off the wall comment here, but how could the young-earthers keep you off
> > their bulletin boards? Can't anyone sign up for these lists, in most
> > cases?

The only YEC listserver I know of it CRSnet. I have on file the info on
how to join if anyone is interested. One pretty much must agree with the
statement of faith that can be found on the CRS www pages.

Many members of CRS are on the net. Full voting members of CRS must
have a MA or PhD. One does not need a degree to get on the CRSnet, however.

While I am not a YEC, (I am an Old Universe/Old Earth: Young Creation
Week/Flood Catastrophist), I have much in common with the general thought
of CRS.

Allen Roy
Grand Canyon Creationary Geology Tours, see:
http://www.tagnet.org/anotherviewpoint/
Daniel Prophecy Studies:
http://www.tagnet.org/anotherviewpoint/Daniel