Re: Fall of evolved man

Bill Payne (bpayne@voyageronline.net)
Wed, 05 Nov 1997 18:30:25 -0600

Karen G. Jensen wrote:

> Gordon Tisher wrote:
> >
> >It has always struck me funny how people insist on rabbit-out-of-hat
> >creation of the entire Universe, but recognize the use of "natural"
> >processes in the creation of individual humans. I don't see no knitting
> >needles in there, do you?
> >

> It is interesting that Job 10:11 says:
> "You clothed me with skin and flesh,
> and knitted me together with bones and sinews...
>
> and Psalm 139:13
> "You have possessed my inward parts;
> you wove me in the womb of my mother"
>
> Yes, He does "knit" each one of us, and the branching of each plant, and
> each feather that covers each bird.... As Paul noted, "In Him we live, and
> move and have our being." (Acts 17:28)

Glenn Morton has shown that there isn't enough info in DNA to specify
the wiring of the brain, yet we are wired to work in the abstract world
of language. I tend to draw a different conclusion from Glenn and Gordon
though; I see the gap between information and the final product as
indirect evidence of those "knitting needles."

Bill