Re: Inhabitants of the Ark

gordon brown (gbrown@euclid.Colorado.EDU)
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 16:15:39 -0700 (MST)

Jack,

This doesn't really answer your question, but your question reminded me of
the discrepancies between the Bible and many children's Bible story books.
How many Christians think that the ark was shaped like a boat and that
there were only two of each kind of animal on the ark? Actually the Bible
says that there were seven of each clean animal. Illustrations in these
Bible story books seem to be better remembered than the Biblical accounts
themselves.

Gordon Brown
Department of Mathematics
University of Colorado