Re: >Design Flaw in the Brain

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 20:39:00 -0600

At 10:15 AM 10/31/97 -0600, Eduardo G. Moros wrote:

>And I agree, we must be REALISTS and I understand your psotion (I read your
>testimony in your webpages a while ago). Yet, no reason to go to the other
>extreme. I respect you position at the same time I comment on it. My
>position/decision is to be a REALIST. Just because there are "a few"
>evidences for this ot that I will not accept it or try to mold in into a
>worldview.

After Gordie's note, I want to especially apologize to you for my soapbox
statement. Please forgive me. I have spent a career listening to Christians
say the silliest things about geology. If I suggest that what they say might
not be correct, I have had them often say that I only believe these what I
do because I have been brainwashed (or worse, believe it only to keep my job).

glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood