ASA - October 1997: Re: Fine Tuning & ID

Eduardo G. Moros (moros_eg@castor.wustl.edu)
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 10:30:43 -0600

In that case you are gonna have to go to them and ask.

Salu2,
Eduardo

PS: We "think" we know more of what goes on inside of stars than inside the
cell. I rather way and see if we think correctly. Biblically and loosely,
nonliving matter creation and living matter creation were "separate" events
(or processes, please consider the word "loosely"). That may be a reason they
accept fine-tuning here and not there.