Re: Glenn wrote...

Glenn Morton (grmorton@psyberlink.net)
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 09:38:53 -0500

At 09:48 AM 9/20/97 -0500, John P. McKiness wrote:

>I think you are missing the point, even if the quantum universe splits at
>each of your decision points, you continue on. God remains one and it is
>His work that counts. You have not lost anything at your decision -- a new
>Glenn and his universe was created, you have to leave him and his universe
>to God.
>
>Remember that in the end your history (and all the other Glenns) counts for
>nothing; it is only Christ's history and your faith in Him counts.

After having been thoroughly beaten up on this issue, I think I will cut my
losses and take a break. But one thing I have observed, stupid statements
like the one I made about the survival of christianity in the face of the
many world's hypothesis generate lots of discussion. ;-)

glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood