Re: Natural Theology, Unguided Processes and Apologetics

Eduardo G. Moros (moros@castor.wustl.edu)
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 09:35:59 -0500

Mr. Terry Gray,

Thanks for your very illuminating contribution. I have a word of caution in
regards to your comments on I.D.

Yes, I.D. could very well (and I can almost assure you that it will if it is
not already) become a form of idolatry - namely - the designer is the god of
anybody. e.g., mother universe. But as Christians we must be careful in
criticizing such important work, remembering that ungodly people has used even
the bible for their evil purposes. We must remember J. Calvin and his advice
on "Science as a gift of God". In my opinion, we must support and encourage
such efforts from Calvin's point of view - the search for truth - and with
Calvin's assurance - all truth is from God.

Salu2