CRI

Dave Netzly (netzly@HOPE.CIT.HOPE.EDU)
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 11:37:01 +0000

Gladwin wrote:

> Oh NO!!! I did not know that Creation Research Institute had
> their tentacles around the world. And in all places there is
> a CRI India. Something ought to be done to stem the
> potential harm that their hermeneutic can do to the
> Christian community.

The CRI is not doing any harm to the Christian community. They are
encouraging people to accept God's word as it is. That is good!
Maybe what you really mean is harm to science. But if there are
instances where science and the Bible conflict, we had better side on
the Bible and not science or we are in deep trouble.
Dave Netzly