Computer-Mediated Communication Magazine March 1997 (fwd)

Bob Carling (carling@tcp.co.uk)
Wed, 5 Mar 1997 09:42:01 GMT

This may be of interest also to members of the American Scientific
Affiliation and the Christians in Science Discussion lists.

Bob Carling
Editor, "Creation Care",
Newsletter of the Evangelical Environmental Network
http://www.tcp.co.uk/~carling/eenhome.html

>From: Ian Tilsed <I.J.Tilsed@exeter.ac.uk>
>To: ecotheol@mailbase.ac.uk
>Subject: Computer-Mediated Communication Magazine March 1997 (fwd)
>Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 13:06:08 +0000 ()
>Sender: ecotheol-request@mailbase.ac.uk
>
>This may be of interest to some on ecotheol, given its focus on
>spirituality online...
>Ian

Dr R.C.J. Carling, Home address
Senior Editor, Life Sciences 90 Charlton Road
Chapman & Hall Shirley
2-6 Boundary Row Southampton, SO15 5EW, UK
London SE1 8HN, UK Tel: +44(0)1703-778830
Tel: +44(0)171-865-0066 Fax: +44(0)1703-342838 (but
Fax: +44(0)171-410-6907 please call first)
www.chaphall.com/chaphall.html www.tcp.co.uk/~carling
bob.carling@chall.co.uk (work) carling@tcp.co.uk (home)