Re: 'Baiting' human molecules and who is human?

Glenn Morton (grmorton@gnn.com)
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 14:51:10

John Misasi wrote:

[Discussion of Hugh Ross' position snipped}

>Glenn your statement of why didn't God just create the elements ex nihlo
>with the animals is a good one, but remember YEC's get around this by
>saying that He did ;)

Correct, but from Ross' viewpoint, it is inconsistent. Ross does not believe
that the elements were created at the instant of the animals creation. I
think George's point and then my point, was that if you reject the use of the
constants for evolution, you might as well be a YEC because the coincidences
are really meaningless in anything other than an evolutionary system, e.g. PC
or YEC.

glenn

Foundation,Fall and Flood
http://members.gnn.com/GRMorton/dmd.htm