Re: high school level books

Phillip Adler (padler@nfinity.com)
Wed, 25 Dec 1996 13:30:35 -0600

Tamera;

There are several really good books on market today,
1. A ready defense by, Josh McDowell
2. Evidence (and More evidence) that demands a verdict by Josh McDowell
3. Issues in Focus by, Margaret Rosenberger
4. Answers for Atheists by, Calvin Beisner
These are excellent books for use in cases like this.

Good luck

Shalom,

Phil
padler@nfinity.com

Let's tell the people to keep "Christ" in Christmas.
HE is the reason for the season.