Re: ASA: Children's resources?

Paul Arveson (arveson@oasys.dt.navy.mil)
Tue, 5 Mar 96 13:08:53 EST

In message <960305122458.2f4@gordonc.edu> Jack Haas writes:

> Scott's frustration concerning suitable children's material is shared by
> many of us. There is probably very little out there that we would be
> happy with. Part of the future ASA 'vision' involves the production
> of such materials. It will take time, money and much creative thinking.
> Anyone interested in being part of a production team. The Seventh Day
> Adventists are said to have some reasonably good materials. They might be
> a reasonable alternative to what Scott saw.
> Jack Haas

Jack:

What particular materials did you have in mind? I recall that Seventh-Day
Adventists such as George McReady Price were the fathers of modern creationism.

Since we get so many inquiries regarding the more 'popular' literature,
perhaps we need to include more such material in the Perspectives book review
section in the future.

Paul Arveson, Research Physicist
73367.1236@compuserve.com arveson@oasys.dt.navy.mil
(301) 227-3831 (W) (301) 227-1914 (FAX) (301) 816-9459 (H)
Code 724, NSWC, Bethesda, MD 20084