Re: Objectivity

jeffery lynn mullins (jmullins@wam.umd.edu)
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 12:14:51 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 29 Feb 1996, Donald E Degraaf wrote:

> The note I posted on Feb. 27 on this subject drew attention to the new
> book by Del Ratzsch, "The Battle of Beginnings." I stated, "It holds
> promise of assisting all of us to raise the level of dialogue in the C-E
> Debate." That comment did _not_ imply any criticism of the recent
> postings by others in discussions on this BB.

> Don
> Donald E. DeGraaf, Prof. Emeritus of Physics, U. of Michigan-Flint
> (home) 1008 Fremont St., Flint, MI 48504
> (voice) 810-239-8281 (email) degraafd@umich.edu

Del Ratzsch has also written a brief, non-technical book on understanding
philosophy of science which is excellent. It is part of the Christian
Worldview Series of books explaining various philosophical topics at a
lay level and is published by IVP. This book will also go a long way
towards giving a person insight into contemporary phil. of sci. and the
interaction between Christian belief and science.

Jeff