Re: information..ideas

From: Bill Affleck (baffleck@ili.net)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 17:58:17 EDT

    Kim:

    I have a Media Suite Pro version 3.1.1. I might be able to use a couple
    of your boards if you have the correct resolution. I'm looking for two
    NuVista Boards that work on a Media Suite Pro 3.1.1 with the enhanced
    resolution. That means it will handle AVR 26. On the Media Suite Pro
    it comes up as MSP 3.

    If you can, please check the two boards and see if they have the
    following numbers: NuVista J-PEG Rev. 4, Part # 2500-4720-03 and
    NuVista Base Rev. 2 Part # 2500-0003-00. If you even come close, i may
    be able to take those boards off your hands.

    As to the worth of the system, sell it for whatever you can get for the
    MAC. Media Suite Pro was an interim system developed before the Express
    came out. It was sold for about a year and a half, then dropped like a
    hot brick. Those of us who bought during that time and did not upgrade
    to an Express are left with an old, but very interesting, bag of spare
    parts.

    However, if you contact me off-line, we might make a deal for the
    boards.

    Bill Affleck
    Wasteland Productions, Inc.